The pump lies at the heart of your pool’s equipment, supplying the lifeblood of water flow to your pool’s filtration, heating and water treatment systems. It is therefore vital, whether buying for a new pool, or as a replacement to an existing pool, that the pump offers great performance, high output, low power consumption and impeccable reliability.
When you invest in a new pump from Portland Pool Products, you’re benefiting from the decades of experience of some of the UK’s most knowledgeable swimming pool engineers, ensuring you get a pump which delivers on the performance, output, energy consumption and reliability criteria, but a whole lot more value besides.
Key features include:
- Large integral strainer pot and basket – for efficient, unimpeded water throughflow and high capacity debris basket
- Large transparent lid with quick release thumb wheels – for easier inspection and emptying of the strainer basket
- Available in outputs from 0.5HP to 3.0HP in single and three phase
- Large one-piece pump body with fewer joints and greatly reduced risk of leakage
- Noryl impeller and 316 grade stainless steel shaft for corrosion resistance
- 2″ connections a standard